topbella

November 19, 2010

Dreams, lies and Justin Beiber

I woke up this morning feeling like P. Diddy. Nope, I really didn't. I lied. I woke up feeling like I could use those extra 5 minutes. I am not a morning person. Nor do I ever plan on being one but being in college is making me have to be one. I hate having to leave my warm bed. And then my mom comes and starts to bother me. But she does that almost every morning so I get used to it. haha How she bothers me, you may ask? Just by waking me up, she bothers me. In my dreams, I could have already been on a date with Justin Beiber, but then she wakes me up. I could already be on my dream vacation in my dreams, but no, she has to wake me up. Why can't I just have a decent dream and not be woken up. Geesh. LOL No, I don't bother her, it's just a case of bad timing. But seriously, I was a bit upset I couldn't finish my dream when Justin Beiber asked me out. :p I wish. LOLOL But that would make me a cougar??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I enjoy Photography, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Singing, Dancing, etc.